Thursday, 27 January 2011

Filming the park scene





Today we filmed 'The park scene'.

It had been raining a lot recently, and so the park was very
muddy, and so instead we found a sheltered area with pat
h for the main characters to walk down.

We then decided to have the murderer in our film, me, to
be spying on Billy and Shelby as they were walking together. As it is January, there was little trees with leaves I could hide in, and so I had to 'hide' in a holly bush. The fact that I was weari
ng purple clothes, and my hair being party purple, I wasn't totally hidden by the tree, which means as Billy and Shelby walk past me in the film, I will be in the background and can be seen by the audience, giving them a hint that something is going to happen. Voyeurism is also a common theme in thriller movies.



We also had our filming crew, Jessica who was in charge of filming,

and Myles the director and tripod guy.


Who both made sure the filming wen according to plan, despite them trying to get in the movie themselves at some points, and made sure we all knew what to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment